Bible Verse

"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry." 1 Tim 1:12







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CLELBRATION OF NATIONAL EVENTS on May 1st 2011 at GRACE CHURCH

Canaan Bhutanese Church get good opportunity to participate on Celebration of National Events with 7 different country people in Grace Church at Missouri  City.
We had  many fun and also get many opportunity to show our Cultural song and Dances .
Watch here many picture and vedio....



C.B.C Youth chore..




Doing self...


E.K 









Chin Christian Church








































Everything ready or not???? 







1 comment:

  1. hello daju binod...
    Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

    Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

    who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

    who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving-kindness and tender mercies;

    who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

    ReplyDelete