Bible Verse

"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry." 1 Tim 1:12







Sunday, May 8, 2011

Canaan Bhutanese Church Mother's Day Celebration 5-8-2011


We have great celebration of Mother Day today at Canaan Bhutanese Church with our many mother...




Mother's Day Cake





























Damber Kri Sundas

Parti  Gurung


Sangita Gurung


Sigdel mommy


Dilu Rai


Jyoti Rai


Bidhan Rai

Ruth Rai


Roshan Tamang


Tila Tamang


Renuka Rai


Sabitra Darjee


Partiman  Rai

CBC Mother group




In group



Thanks Hai.......















1 comment:

  1. Thank You CBC for your love, your care and your time to honor all of us. I cried so many tears of joy that day, knowing in my heart, our Mighty God has shared you with us. And, it made me very happy.

    I love you, and may God be praised!!!

    Susan Mum

    ReplyDelete